The AC327 allows you to add a second Nursery/Camera Unit. Here is the procedure to pair a second Nursery/Camera Unit to your Parent Unit.
- Press the Menu Iconon the Parent Unit
- Select the Setting function and press the Menu button
- Select the Pairing menu and press the Menu button
- Select the Nursery Unit 2 and press the Menu button
The linking icon will appear on the screen
Turn ON the Nursery/Camera Unit and press and hold its “pause/pairing” button until the power LED starts flashing while pairing
If the connection has been made, the Green Successful Pairing Icon will appear on the screen and the menu will show the OK Paired Icon
Otherwise, the Red Failed Pairing Icon will appear on the screen. You will need to try again
- To customize the settings of your additional Nursery/Camera Unit, make sure the CAM2 is selected and broadcasting sound
- When using two Nursery/Camera Units, you will only be able to hear audio from one Nursery/Camera Unit at a time (Nursery/Camera Unit sound transmitted is highlighted in the info bar). In split screen, the sound transmitted from the Nursery/Camera Unit will be indicated on the screen by a speaker icon shown to the right of the CAM icons
You can switch the viewing Nursery/Camera Unit by using the View Mode button on your Parent Unit. Just select the preferred Nursery/Camera Unit or the split view.
In split view, you can change the broadcasting Nursery/Camera Unit sound with the Switch Nursery/Camera Unit sound button of the Parent Unit
Here is a video that shows you how to switch the Nursery/Camera view mode.